Texas American Resources, LLC (“TAR”) is a privately held, independent energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Originally founded in 1990, TAR has historically been an acquisition and exploitation company with operations in Texas, Colorado and Wyoming. Over the years the Company has been very successful in acquiring assets within older fields and creating value through lease operating efficiencies and developing new drilling opportunities. These efforts have led to strong returns on asset monetizations with ROIs in excess of 3:1.
In recent years the Company has shifted from an acquisition-oriented strategy to a more drill-bit focused strategy that is directed by intensive front-end geological and geophysical (“G & G”) effort as a foundation for new opportunities.
- G & G directed growth model (3D Seismic)
- Organic growth through the drill-bit
- Strong emphasis on horizontal drilling
- Drilling opportunities have a strong bias towards oil
- Attractive inventory of high margin drilling locations
- Strong track record of reserve growth and low F&D costs
- Successful in managing costs in rapidly developing Eagle Ford Play
- History of favorable returns on sizable asset monetizations
- Production and free cash flow will increase substantially in the next 12 months
- Talented management team poised for larger financial platform
At TAR, we encourage the innovative application of talent and technology in a teamwork environment. We want individuals who, guided by our business strategy, readily accept challenges and are focused on successfully accomplishing goals. In exchange, we provide an atmosphere where hard work, creative problem solving and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded.
We believe the production of oil and gas is important to our country and to the American quality of life.
We respect the environment and accept our responsibility to be good stewards of our properties.
We commit to conducting our business in an ethical and honest manner.
We believe our greatest assets go home every night.